• Responsible for the kitchen operation apart of handmade noodle production
• Experience in making all kinds of handmade noodles and pre-made noodles with various flavors
• Know how to prepare soups and sauces
• Passionate about noodles, innovative to develop new flavors of noodles.
• Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
• Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
• Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
• Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
• Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
• Preferably graduate of culinary school degree/diploma but not required.
• Has knowledge and experience of Chinese noodle styles and Chinese cuisines
• Preferably has previous Chinese restaurant experiences at least 5 years
• Positive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced kitchen
• Strong communication skills
• Availability to work evening and weekend shifts
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Knowledge of and willingness to embrace important food health and safety guidelines
• Willingness to continue learning and improving craft